Prime Serena seems like 100 years ago.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Puma black one piece spandex leotard Serena was a blessing from the Heavens.... :banderas:

This fall off.....:mjcry:

serena-williams3.jpg

:mjcry:

Daps
On another topic, apparently from something I saw when they get those lip fillers they gotta keep doing it cause it goes away after so long. Well. She needs to let hers go away.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example of a woman being beautiful and not even knowing it. I'm hard on these hoes but they need reassurance, brehs. If you with a beautiful woman, tell her once every 2 years that she's attractive so that way she won't feel the need to go get a bbl.
:dead: :mjlol: I can’t stand you

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Blame her white cac reddit husband :manny:

X users calling it The White Husband effect
It's something to that, My ex wife is dating some old looking Grey bearded Puerto Rican. And done lost all the sexy black woman swag she had. She wearing terrible weaves/ wigs and ponytails, weird looking makeup. Meanwhile I'm out here with not one strand of grey on my face at 46. She even started dressing weird. I don't miss her at all, her new style is just an overall unattractive person inside and out. She been wanting to be on some of the Love and Hip-Hop type shut and doesn't realize she too old for that and those ppl have an army of stylists behind the scenes. Her self hate is in its final manifestation. My daughter tells me that the new dude bows down to everything she says and that's all she wanted. That was never me and could never be.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Blame her white cac reddit husband :manny:
blame herself for idolizing white folks. She wants to be white, have white kids, and married a white man. Now she's out here looking like the lion off the whiz

serena-williams3.jpg

she was showing signs then with the blonde wig. I guess she was just waiting for a cac to actually like her