Prime Original : HARLEM... Starring Meagan Good

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)

Just another show that tries to push lesbianism on black women or gayness on black men.

I can hear the comments now, “That’s probably how it really is in them barbershops, nikkas ain’t shyt.”, or the occasional “Bisexual women ain’t gay”.

Why is Hollywood so fascinated on making everything black “gay”?

I don’t have a issue with gay people but I mean damn, We can’t even have one properly syndicated show without some gay shyt in it. Even the gangster shyt. From The Best Man, to Harlem, and The Wire to Power. They’re literally going out the way to normalize gay shyt in the young black urban community.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It’s decent at best, something to watch when nothing better is on or to throw on if you have a female over. It’s a pretty run of the mill women’s show with a bunch of C+ to B level actors except Whoopi. I just find all the roles and storylines to be cliche. Makes me miss Insecure

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shytted on this show in the beginning but, its not bad.

Anika from Empire is bad as fukk. Her friend/roommate not bad either, funny broads win me over after a while.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just watched the first two eps of season 2....show is still good And looking forward to the rest of this season..... I like this better than RTW... all the characters continue to click... Show is funny.... fukk if you disagree.... :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Catching up on four episodes, this is a hate watch. Show is so trash. And how the fukk countess Vaughn look and sound like a worse version of Luenell? God damn, I know she’s has some issues but girl, you’re 44, this ain’t what 44 supposed to look like

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angie growing on me :takedat:I love her personality. Quinn and Angie's relationship dynamic is cute.

I was trying to remember where I knew Angie's boyfriend from and it dawned on me he was the nikka liking nikkas in Atlanta :russ:

Meghan's character is whatever.

Still can't stand Tye, she's annoying af to me

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Finished this season and this show is just not that good. It’s some eye candy for sure but the dialogue and the acting just isn’t strong enough to make up for these mediocre storylines. This show makes me realize how much I miss insecure

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm