Prime Day 2019 (July 15/16)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What didn't you like about it?

I found the different arrows and riding the robot animals to be fun.

I found it ridiculous how much effort you had to put into killing those machines in the woods and all of the hiding you had to do. Then trying to put weapons together I was like "this ain't for me" lol

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Completely missed this stickied thread lol

Any good Bluetooth earbuds? Doesn't have to be truly wireless..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was tempted to buy their tablet especially the Fire 7 for like 30 bucks but don't really need it and I'm patient enough to wait for the holidays. I did get a microsd card and card reader to mod my 3ds. as wells as a ps classic, ps plus, and sony headphones. Wanted to get pc speakers but im ok with the little android figure speaker i currently have that works anyways. can't think of anything i really want or need. its always the same sale items every year. the items haven't changed much. i was also looking at a 4k firestick but i got the one with alexa already and my tv says its 4k. plus i would have to go thru the hassle of installing kodi again which im not in the mood. even if it were to flip them for a small profit.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
bought 25 sega classiics for 5 bucks..

and rg300 for 60...

was checking the 512 gb micro sd card for 55.. but the reviews made me hesitate

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:jbhmm:

How much these go for?

I actually got a Western Digital 8TB external drive for $130 and a 400GB SD card for like $40. Best Buy pricematched the external drive and I picked it up yesterday.

Looking at getting an Anker 20000 mah battery charger for like $30 right now.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Was tempted to buy their tablet especially the Fire 7 for like 30 bucks but don't really need it and I'm patient enough to wait for the holidays. I did get a microsd card and card reader to mod my 3ds. as wells as a ps classic, ps plus, and sony headphones. Wanted to get pc speakers but im ok with the little android figure speaker i currently have that works anyways. can't think of anything i really want or need. its always the same sale items every year. the items haven't changed much. i was also looking at a 4k firestick but i got the one with alexa already and my tv says its 4k. plus i would have to go thru the hassle of installing kodi again which im not in the mood. even if it were to flip them for a small profit.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on those Sony noise cancelling headphones but they are $300. After I copped the Powerbeats Pro, I said I would fall back on headphones/earbuds.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I bought that high end laptop lightning deal for $999. Retail $1799

Should I keep it or make $500 off it?