"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", 2016 horror comedy romance film based on the book

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do ya'll see screenings for pre-release movies breh :lupe:

Pretty much all the major studios do free screenings. You gotta be in a major city though. you can sign up directly on their websites and get email invites by just google searching for specific studio screenings (lionsgate/ sony etc..). Or use a site like gofobo.com

The CGI on a few scenes wasn't even done when I saw this one. And based on the feedback given and audience response I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they delayed it was to rework some things and change the ending. Its pretty violent and has a few dope action scenes though. That alone wasn't enough to save it though.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched 5 minutes, grumbled, walked out of the theater, asked for a refund and left to download the Big Short.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wtf: I watched the trailers for the 1st time right before I started this movie. The trailers were :ohlawd:.

I'm 35 minutes into the movie. So far, so good. I don't understand why this movie has such bad reviews

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:russ: At the fact that Jane is supposed to be finer Lizzie (& they make a big deal of it in this movie), but the actress that plays Lizzie (Lily James) is CLEARLY the finest chick in this movie.

shyt reminds me of the dynamic between Hermoine & Ginny in the Harry Potter books/films.