"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", 2016 horror comedy romance film based on the book

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pride_and_Prejudice_and_Zombies_poster.jpg

Cast:

U.S. Trailer:

UK trailer:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't quit with the zombie shyt.
To be fair the book came out in like 09 and I'm pretty sure they fast tracked a movie script from there.

That said, this trailer doesn't look like it will be remotely close to capturing the slapstick tone of the book.

All of these types of horror movies have Walmart discount bin destinies the second they're hatched up. :francis:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the book...It was :russell:

Maybe it will translate better on screen...
:ld: I thought the book was okay. The closest I would ever getting to reading Pride and Prejudice.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter turned out worse than the book, but I think this will be worth a matinee showing.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld: I thought the book was okay. The closest I would ever getting to reading Pride and Prejudice.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter turned out worse than the book, but I think this will be worth a matinee showing.
I had to read P&P in high school and so when this came out, I was curious to see what it was about.

Found out this dude just randomly injected whole passages about zombies and ninjas and shyt in between the stuffy 18th century chatty pattying between the sisters about future suitors, etc.. Was actually pretty damn funny for a good chunk of the book:mjlol: