Price of the brick going up: Will Lamar lead the flock or will Mahomeboy swiftly take KC back tew the SB? THE OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who you got winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Some real football weather today, bout to see a 60 minute slugfest in the cold damp grey :wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I voted KC because I want a Detroit-KC matchup.That is the match-up of match-ups right there on and off the field.

If the better team wins I think it'll be Baltimore though. Baltimore playing at their very best should win this one.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
giphy.webp

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You can't ask for a better matchup.

You get a two time MVP, two time Super Bowl winner going up against a likely soon to be two time MVP that has had people question his playoff performances for years.

The Ravens have the overall better team and are at home, but you can never count Mahomes out. It seems like him and Kelce have started to get it going a little bit more recently.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Ravens should win this by 10 but if it's close late..... Mahomes is not the one to fukk around with

I wouldn't say they should win by ten points as that's a LOT when you're going up against Mahomes, but they are definitely the favorite and have the better overall team. This is the time where Lamar needs to take over and put his foot on the Chiefs necks if the Ravens go up early.

There is one thing that would worry me as a Ravens fan. We haven't seen it as much this year, but over recent years they have gotten big leads going late into the third quarter and have blown them. We're talking 14+ point leads. You CAN'T take your foot off the gas against the Chiefs IF you go up double digits.

Mahomes is the ultimate equalizer.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say they should win by ten points as that's a LOT when you're going up against Mahomes, but they are definitely the favorite and have the better overall team. This is the time where Lamar needs to take over and put his foot on the Chiefs necks if the Ravens go up early.

There is one thing that would worry me as a Ravens fan. We haven't seen it as much this year, but over recent years they have gotten big leads going late into the third quarter and have blown them. We're talking 14+ point leads. You CAN'T take your foot off the gas against the Chiefs IF you go up double digits.

Mahomes is the ultimate equalizer.
Yeah the only thing that worries me is that we have a history of letting teams back into the game. As long as we don't get cute and control the game with the run(should have over 200 yards this game easily), we should be able to keep Mahomes off the field.