Price of the brick going up: Will Lamar lead the flock or will Mahomeboy swiftly take KC back tew the SB? THE OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who you got winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Planning for a mobile QB is the hardest thing to do. Even :beli: like :mjcry:

But man Lamar can't lose this.

Lamar wasn't really running that much in the regular season but still had over 800 yards.

The game vs Houston was the first time I seen him all year running like it was 2019. I think he was saving that shyt for the playoffs cause it even caught me by surprised to see out them juking and running hard again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lamar wasn't really running that much in the regular season but still had over 800 yards.

The game vs Houston was the first time I seen him all year running like it was 2019. I think he was saving that shyt for the playoffs cause it even caught me by surprised to see out them juking and running hard again.

Yeah, he's gonna go all out. Don't care how much Spags plans for it, it's still hard as fukk to do, and Lamar can do run/pass better than all QBs IMO.

Ravens have no excuses. They have to win this game.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Baltimore has to double kelce and play every one else man to man

The Dline has to be like the raiders line was a few weeks ago against KC

And for god sake, stay on your man in coverage period, don’t get confused or u fukk

Baltimore offensively, Lamar has to go all out, run and throw and make every possession count

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Baltimore has to double kelce and play every one else man to man

The Dline has to be like the raiders line was a few weeks ago against KC

And for god sake, stay on your man in coverage period, don’t get confused or u fukk

Baltimore offensively, Lamar has to go all out, run and throw and make every possession count
They have the horses to do exactly that. Getting to Mahomes with just their front 4 is something they are very capable of, and stiflying Pacheco.

The difference between this years Lamar and every other year is the offensive scheme and coordinator. If Greg Roman were still on this team, they wouldn't have made the simple adjustment they made of shorter, quicker routes to neutralize the blitzing and the Ravens were off and running.

Roman would not have done that. Lamar is nearly impossible to stop right now. You gotta hope he turns the ball over, and that's basically it

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Excited for the matchup. Hoping folks putting their money where their mouths are and bet Lamar so I can catch that spread where it ain't got no business .

Lamar vs KC secondary and Pat vs Bal front 7, tough call

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Chiefs. Betting against Mahomes in the playoffs is like betting against Jordan, LeBron or Brady. I'm good :hubie:

Baltimore are great though, gonna be a nice game. No ref fukkery, please.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
That Chiefs defense ain’t no ho. I think they’re being forgotten here