Price of the brick going up: Will Lamar lead the flock or will Mahomeboy swiftly take KC back tew the SB? THE OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who you got winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
This why Burrow Mahomes only rival

Only capable QB of outplayin Mahomes in a series AND making those crucial clutch plays

Stroud in future could be too. No one else got it.like that. Josh can play him even most of not all game but you just know he finna make that fukkup
:why:

The Bengals defense was the one defense to actually show up against Pat. It wasn't off Burrow. It was the defense. I need y'all to stop romanticizing him this way.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The Ravens did everything possible to lose this game, and they did.

Their defense did their job. The offense did not.

Mahomes is on his way to possibly becoming the GOAT. He makes plays not other QB makes. Him and Kelce will arguably go down as the greatest QB+WR/TE duo in NFL history. :manny: .

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
GE8xrKQXAAAMbnT

OG Pat is a real one so this isn’t surprising if you’re familiar with his background.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone tell me why the other teams even bothered this season? The chiefs were meh all season and all these quarterbacks still got their season tucked in. Just bunch of bytches with no pride. They're not tired of getting fukked by the same team?

Joe burrow gets hurt so no one else can step up? Pathetic ass league

They got Taylor Swift swag surfin' and none of these nikkas took it personally :mjtf:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Chiefs are coming out of the AFC until proven otherwise. Only QB in the AFC that I can completely trust.

What does Burrow do that is special? Not even being a "troll". What does he do that's special other than saying he wins and that he has that "it" factor. All I ever see him do is take terrible, game costing sacks.

As I said back in early October.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The Ravens did everything possible to lose this game, and they did.

Their defense did their job. The offense did not.

Mahomes is on his way to possibly becoming the GOAT. He makes plays not other QB makes. Him and Kelce will arguably go down as the greatest QB+WR/TE duo in NFL history. :manny: .

Kelce better than Gronk TBH :manny:

Gronk more complete that blockin shyt nice but a TE havin route tree of elite WRs like Kelce with his catchin and YAC is just one of biggest mismatches ever

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Anyone who knows Andy knows he has a history of elevating QBs, even bad ones. Kevin Kolb is still sending him Christmas cards.
I been watching that fat b*stard since don of them. Donny and Mahomes been bailing out his absolute disrespect of the WR position for years

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
if the lions can make this a inside boxing match, run the ball, no turnovers, control time of posession. they have a very good chance