Price of the brick going up: Will Lamar lead the flock or will Mahomeboy swiftly take KC back tew the SB? THE OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who you got winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The league, haters, whoever have successfully tricked Lamar into thinking his legs makes him less of a QB.

It's so many gaps and running lanes for him and he just WILL NOT RUN!
This. He’s a elite skilled multidimensional QB with great vision and great athleticism. He shouldn’t limit and restrain himself from running with the ball.

Game is mental.unfortunately for him it looks like Doubt got into his mind. He doesn’t have the poise and calmness to perform under pressure right now

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you mr Goodell this is an honor but something has been on my mind all game and I have to speak on it now

*kneels down*

Taylor :sadcam: will you make me the happiest man in this stadium :sadcam:

It's written that he'll propose right before kickoff and then Taylor says "gosh this is just so overwhelming, I need a few hrs to think about it!" to keep her fans watching. Then says yes at the end of the game

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He's not That Guy. Very simple and plain and clear as day...
Lamar been on some bullshyt tonight. Deserves the storm coming this week. :camby:
Every single bit of it...
I used to be a Mahomes hater but I finally watched that Quarterback series on Netflix and he is THE ONE.

The show does a good job showing what separates him from every one of his peers
I can't hate on him either. Still don't think he's the GOAT yet but I'm not a hater...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in no ways a KC fan but since Day 1, I don't know how cats could hate on Mahomes TALENT. I'm not rooting for him to win but when he does win, I'm like :manny: other QBs gotta catch up. And it's good to see a non-White QB dominate the league after all those years of Brady and Rodgers running it.

Yes, he is "great". I don't want to hear anything other than that.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
p9KyQPJ.gif
The purple hair made this 10 times more funny then it should be :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: