Price of the brick going up: Will Lamar lead the flock or will Mahomeboy swiftly take KC back tew the SB? THE OFFICIAL AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

Who you got winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this aint false start
V1nzrJA.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The fukk you taunting the other player for? I hate nikkas like him, man. We used to have nikkas like that when I played football and I swear they were the bane of my existence.
Lol he ain't even do anything special tbh. If anything, Lamar gets credit for looking off the safety. Breh couldn't even get into the endzone even though he had the DB on his heels.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Do the Ravens know they’re in the AFC Championship with an opportunity to go to the Super Bowl

The lack of discipline with dumb penalties has been astounding

They still got a chance but it ain’t happening if they don’t stop shooting themselves in the foot with the stupid shyt
That’s on fukking Harbaugh tbh

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Snead had a hold of Zay leg and wouldn't let him stand which caused that reaction

Baltimore need to chill tho because they getting baited into some of these penalties and this crew not gonna call it both ways. We already know home teams only win 40% of the time with this crew

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Andy Reid need to realize he can’t run out the clock with a 10 point lead in the 3rd fukking quarter.

Bruh you need to score!
The blitz is throwing him off. He doesn’t know where it’s coming from and they are struggling to attack it. When he’s backed up far in his own end zone he’s probably scared of a turnover there so he’s conservative