Pretty Little Liars

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't jump the gun just yet lol. Didn't even know what this was about until a few weeks ago, caught up on the first 3 seasons on Netflix and just got up to date.

Seems a little mature for ABC Family, it's not corny or cheesy and is a pretty good concept. All the chicks are bad on the show my nikkas.

Every male should have one female show on his tv watching, this is mines.

Anyone else watch it?

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
i'm a chicka, but yes this show is my shyt :ohlawd:

it's my "guilty pleasure" show...it easily shyts on these other frilly shows the guys watch on here like "the vampire diaries"

i love that theres fukkery every episode....never getting close to who "A/Red Coat" is is freaking frustrating but i can't stop watching. i also hate aria/fitz. i think the fact that the show is a mystery makes it not come off as weak as these other teenage girl shows to me...that and bodies drop. :manny:

back when i first started watching...i noticed EVERY episode they either mention coffee or drink coffee...so every time i watch an episode i watch w/ a cup of joe.

yes i'm corny. :to:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's my show neega. Spencer and Emily could get that work :ohlawd:

The other day I read that Troian Bellisario, the actress that plays Spencer, has a black mother. Never would have guessed that shyt :pachaha:

spencer-hastings-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
DMPRATT-c5-modified.jpg

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm a chicka, but yes this show is my shyt :ohlawd:

it's my "guilty pleasure" show...it easily shyts on these other frilly shows the guys watch on here like "the vampire diaries"

i love that theres fukkery every episode....never getting close to who "A/Red Coat" is is freaking frustrating but i can't stop watching. i also hate aria/fitz. i think the fact that the show is a mystery makes it not come off as weak as these other teenage girl shows to me...that and bodies drop. :manny:

back when i first started watching...i noticed EVERY episode they either mention coffee or drink coffee...so every time i watch an episode i watch w/ a cup of joe.

yes i'm corny. :to:

I forgot to say this. The element of surprise and mystery is one of the main factors this show does well (I'm assuming, don't know the ratings). Never watched Gossip Girl but it was on tv for years and it had a mystery aspect to it as well.

Yeah Fitz/Aria gets annoying but he's an overall nice guy though can't hate on homie there lol.
That's my show neega. Spencer and Emily could get that work :ohlawd:

The other day I read that Troian Bellisario, the actress that plays Spencer, has a black mother. Never would have guessed that shyt :pachaha:

spencer-hastings-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
DMPRATT-c5-modified.jpg

303134_180886891989232_112734765471112_361463_1270623810_n_large.jpg

My chick :takedat:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I forgot to say this. The element of surprise and mystery is one of the main factors this show does well (I'm assuming, don't know the ratings). Never watched Gossip Girl but it was on tv for years and it had a mystery aspect to it as well.

Yeah Fitz/Aria gets annoying but he's an overall nice guy though can't hate on homie there lol.

303134_180886891989232_112734765471112_361463_1270623810_n_large.jpg

My chick :takedat:
Ashley is in this show? :leon:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ashley is in this show? :leon:

Yeah. Shorty one of the main 4. I got on the show off the strength of her looks after watching Spring Breakers. I aint really into blondes but shorty does it for me.

I got a huge backlog of shows to watch, but I'll check for it.

I've been needing another white girl teenybopper drama after 90210 and Secret Life were canceled. :manny:

Unlike 90210, the unbelievable (at times here, all the time in 90210) are understandable. In 90210 they would just throw it in for the hell of it. Here, they apply it on their path to uncover "A"

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the only show that my fiance watches, that i will actually sit there and watch. i'm not really into blondes, but i agree on that chick. i think it's those tit$ and that attitude.:whew:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I fukks with but I actually like Switched At Birth and The Fosters more.:ohlawd: