Pretending to be on the phone so people wont bother you

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ever since about 4 months ago, when ever i go to my apartment office to drop the rent off, i pretend to be on the phone because they are always trying to get me to pay online instead of by check. I only use checks for this purpose:yeshrug:

so now I go in there pretending like im on the phone and just hand them my check:yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
ever since about 4 months ago, when ever i go to my apartment office to drop the rent off, i pretend to be on the phone because they are always trying to get me to pay online instead of by check. I only use checks for this purpose:yeshrug:

so now I go in there pretending like im on the phone and just hand them my check:yeshrug:

damn you are really obsessing over this rent thing today

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk

why wont you just pay online? :childplease:

Daps
this makes more sense for hot chicks say at the mall or at the bus stop so thirsty nikkas dont say anything to them

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why wont you just pay online? :childplease:

because I dont want to, ive done it before had issues so when it comes to apartments i hand them the check and make sure i make note of the day, time, who i gave it to, what they were wearing and what they were doing when I gave it to them

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
because I dont want to, ive done it before had issues so when it comes to apartments i hand them the check and make sure i make note of the day, time, who i gave it to, what they were wearing and what they were doing when I gave it to them

:beli:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
Yeah, he's a bit paranoid--but it's justified for rent.

Landlords do not play nice. So many horror stories.

:rudy: id much rather pay online and have proof from my online banking on when the money was taken out and to who than deal with writing checks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: id much rather pay online and have proof from my online banking on when the money was taken out and to who than deal with writing checks

once i finish this round of checks, I believe I have like 12 or so left, I will be done with checks, all my other bills i pay online or like my car payment are taken directly out my account

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why don't you just tell them you ain't paying online?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
logging off so i can go walk my check over to the office, got my celly in my hand ready to be deployed

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
People are so f*ckin' rude and needy to the point where they don't even care if you're busy or pretending to be busy

Sometimes, I think reading a book is the international signal for "please come f*ck with me, because I'm not busy at all", and it's the same way with texting or being on the phone :why:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it worked to perfection 2 leasing people were attending to couples looking at renting all I said was "excuse I just wanted to drop my rent off" her reply "no problem, did you write your apartment number down" My response: yes ma'am and i was out

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Folk need to stop doin this
So anti social

:sitdown: but, while we have u; we'd really appreciate it if u paid online

It saves us the check processing.fee and saves paper, friend

- Landlord Banks