President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
CHRR9GKUwAAOr4U.jpg
  • sebastian_dubios Dear sister who is down for the cause. You got some unwanted exposure and you will have a lot of backlash from the community, some may be harsh and other may encourage you to keep it up. I am the latter. ..push through sister you may not have that melanin skin but you have something better which is spirit and courage...Thank you for all that you are doin to make a change and keep up the good fight.
  • bklyn_pac @sebastian_dubois sitcho uncle tom, yessir massa ass all the way the fukk down. "you may not have that melanin skin but you have something better". master's ice is always coldest, huh?
:damn:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I want to be mad and outraged......buuuuuuut I'm going to need to see some racist receipts. Her just pretending to be black and working for an organization that somewhat helps black people is just a well intentioned form of insanity. I need to see some sort of scandals and embezzlement schemes before I go full militant on her. Y'all usually like these "down" white chicks so her turning herself into a down yellowbone should put her over the top as the GOAT PAWG. :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to be mad and outraged......buuuuuuut I'm going to need to see some racist receipts. Her just pretending to be black and working for an organization that somewhat helps black people is just a well intentioned form of insanity. I need to see some sort of scandals and embezzlement schemes before I go full militant on her. Y'all usually like these "down" white chicks so her turning herself into a down yellowbone should put her over the top as the GOAT PAWG. :yeshrug:
idk breh it looks like she was pretending to be black to sell her hair products. seems pretty exploitative. :patrice: