President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even Ida B Wells is looking like this is some bullshyt...:heh:

Ayo - that's been the file photo for Ida B. Wells since I was in grade school...I know people didn't smile like that
back in the day because cameras were different, but I get the impression that was how Ida rolled.
She got DMV Clerk Face.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
This is the Matrix . The fact that she got away with her charade for so long shows the complete lack of oversight in these so called pro-black civil rights organizations. Also no one wants to talk about this incident

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-coke-wanted-sex-drugs-cops-article-1.2197539

Miles, who has been president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People chapter in Muncie since December 2013, reportedly sold drugs to the informant three different times. Once was in a park with kids nearby and another time, he asked for sex instead of cash, according to cops.

During one deal, Miles was en route to an NAACP meeting in the city, some 60 miles northeast of Indianapolis.

He showed his buyer an NAACP document, saying, “I’m president of that,” laughing and saying, “It’s crazy.”

NAACP has been served is purpose , they are now just an organization of liars of thieves.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wtf :dwillhuh:
CHTv-l8WoAIKta1.jpg

what the hell

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This is the Matrix . The fact that she got away with her charade for so long shows the complete lack of oversight in these so called pro-black civil rights organizations. Also no one wants to talk about this incident

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-coke-wanted-sex-drugs-cops-article-1.2197539

Miles, who has been president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People chapter in Muncie since December 2013, reportedly sold drugs to the informant three different times. Once was in a park with kids nearby and another time, he asked for sex instead of cash, according to cops.

During one deal, Miles was en route to an NAACP meeting in the city, some 60 miles northeast of Indianapolis.

He showed his buyer an NAACP document, saying, “I’m president of that,” laughing and saying, “It’s crazy.”

NAACP has been served is purpose , they are now just an organization of liars of thieves.
get your false equivalence bullsht outta here...:camby:

wtf :dwillhuh:
CHTv-l8WoAIKta1.jpg

what the hell

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since you'll never admit that I already KO'ed your dumbass argument with logic, I'm going to go ahead and bury you with the fact that Black women not only try to make their hair like white women through perms and weave, they also dye their hair blond to make it even MORE like white people's hair. That proves they are in fact trying to be white, which is the SAME thing this woman is doing by attempting to be Black.

image.png

You didn't prove any of that but u tried hard tho to steer the conversation that way unfortunately the story is deeper than that. Your failed logic never applied here. This person reconstructed her whole life and you're tryna argue about weaves :mjlol:

:umad:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Since you'll never admit that I already KO'ed your dumbass argument with logic, I'm going to go ahead and bury you with the fact that Black women not only try to make their hair like white women through perms and weave, they also dye their hair blond to make it even MORE like white people's hair. That proves they are in fact trying to be white, which is the SAME thing this woman is doing by attempting to be Black.

image.png
except when you ask that black woman what she is... she for damn sure doesn't say white... then try and lead the klan

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
except when you ask that black woman what she is... she for damn sure doesn't say white... then try and lead the klan

Yeah, and I could probably ask that same Black woman if she's a hoe and she'd tell me no, but she's been through 10 miles of dikk in her life. What's said and what's the truth are two entirely different things.