President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
what if she moves to the east coast and starts claiming shes asian :ohhh:. I mean where do you go from here? If the school has any sense she should be fired

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She needs mental health services, real talk. She hasn't once mentioned how she pretended to be black for years, literally lecturing people and basing her whole made up personal life and capitalizing it into a great career. She wouldn't have had to step down if she was just honest from jump and said she believed in the black struggle and cause and as a white person wants to further the cause through her white privilege. Instead, she took on an entirely new made up identity. It's the simple fact that she lectured people about the struggles of blackness and shyt, while taking on blackness while knowing she can turn that shyt on and off. And what kind of a fool didn't realize she was black? She has that Eastern European nose and a cheap ass wig she curled up to look like natural hair. Even her microbraids were :scust:

HAHA...........but on the real black folks can have unique features. One of my boys in college basically looked like a dark skin white man. Dude had a straight up euro nose. I can see her fooling black folks and people in general. You fool that many people you are good. Also remember there are many people who where wigs and a lot of make up. Over the years I have seen countless black women wear similar stuff to this lady. Whether that was because of skin conditions or getting burned in the face.

It is not like you gonna be at work and snatch they wig off and rub the make up off they face talking about are you really who you say you are.

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Ok I'm out. I just can't with this shyt anymore.

The human mind is only designed to process so much irony.

She sued Howard in 2002 for reverse racial discrimination. :mindblown:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/rachel-dolezal-discrimination-lawsuit-786451

Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit “claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

The court opinion also noted that Dolezal claimed that the university’s decision to remove some of her artworks from a February 2001 student exhibition was “motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over” her.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lord the dude on the podcast spit some real. But the idiot then on his last segment does a guess the race bit on people committing crimes.:scusthov::merchant:

I will just wait later today and listen to Blog Talk radio where I can get so better debate on this issue from some of the black shows on there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I just care about this cave cacette from a mental health standpoint. I want some doctor to apply some psychoanalysis to this fukkery.

Honestly fukk her mental health. There are so many contradictions and internal identity issues going on that this person isn't even worth the effort. It sounds like a typical entitled white person who wanted to do a social experiment and got caught up in her own lies. Just typical sociopathic behavior mixed with delusion.