Pres. Elect Donald Trump DENOUNCES Racist Alt-Right Group which Gathered in Washington

Daps

Directly from the article:

President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday condemned an alt-right conference in Washington over the weekend where some members performed a Hitler salute and yelled "Hail Trump!" after a speech about white nationalism.

"I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn," Trump said
in a New York Times interview in New York, according to a reporter's Twitter post.

That weak ass condemnation

:camby:

He came down harder on the cast of 'Hamilton' than he did on these damn neo nazis. Foh

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
He denounced them 4 times already since becoming president elect.

This is the left-wing Democrat Party trying to derail the cabinet Donald Trump is putting together. in a recent interview last week Donald Trump's oldest son said that David Duke deserves a bullet in his head.

Stop it.

Donald Trump is a New York east coast moderate who some say is an undercover liberal Democrat. He can't control who wants to support him.

Exactly..
Only thing was his tactless mexican comments early on really never went away and leaked into everything else. Then the way he prioritized illegal immigration is why these nazis like him. That was pretty much all pandering..trump is moderate or RINO and the loons surrounding him are the major problems.

He needs to on day 1 work for the communities that hate him. Theyre not trying to hear sht from him

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Didn't he own a property called "******head Ranch" :jbhmm:
Yeah. Wheres soros protestors and the liberal media to have him blackballed from oxygen? Hes a disgrace. I got into an argument on twitter with a fat whte woman that was coming after my uncle in a campaign for gambling and i ethered her back about perry

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
^^^ all of these suspect new posters dapped this

You're attacking her for calling out Trump :jbhmm:

Some of you might be alt-right aliases
Shut the fukk up

She's not a pawg...like the pic I posted
She even admitted she's not a pawg in this same fukking thread

Go find a bag of dikks to suck

c00n ass fakkit always :cape: even when u don't need to

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Shut the fukk up

She's not a pawg...like the pic I posted
She even admitted she's not a pawg in this same fukking thread

Go find a bag of dikks to suck

c00n ass fakkit always :cape: even when u don't need to

I don't give a fukk about pawgs or how she looks idiot.

The people who dapped that post are all new posters who have been making sus posts.

Instead of addressing why Trump has white supremacists in his team they want to deflect to other shyt.

No one gives a fukk who qualifies as a pawg you lame. Either address the topic at hand or STFU.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don't give a fukk about pawgs or how she looks idiot.

The people who dapped that post are all new posters who have been making sus posts.

Instead of addressing why Trump has white supremacists in his team they want to deflect to other shyt.

No one gives a fukk who qualifies as a pawg you lame. Either address the topic at hand or STFU.
We addressed it yesterday fakkit..catch up

Trump got too many Jews in his team and family to embrace those cock suckers

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Did you just find that out or was it from the picture in the thread I made from when I had brain surgery :patrice:

fukking noob mentioning people every time they neg you, grow a pair.

Seal your pie-hole, mutant fakkit. I'll slap the shyt out of you in your trailer park and make you turn pink.

I see the surgeon left the functioning part of your brain in the operating room without stitching it back in, tosser.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Seal your pie-hole, mutant fakkit. I'll slap the shyt out of you in your trailer park and make you turn pink.

I see the surgeon left the functioning part of your brain in the operating room without stitching it back in, tosser.
Breh, I had a fukking brain surgery and had a seizure on the table and could've died, why would I be afraid of you? :pachaha: