Premo, Large Professor, Hit-Boy, Alchemist, Salaam Remi , No I.D , Trackmasters, L.E.S , Havoc || Best Producer For Nas (Out of the Choices Given)

Best Producer for Nas

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at me voting Salaam Remi thinking ill be the only one.

Choose based on who I'd like him to link back with right now, if time travel is part of the game it'd be Chris Martin

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As of now Hit-Boy. There’s not ONE bad song across the 6 straight albums they did. Even the loosies and one-offs they did were fire. Hit-Boy got Nas to reunite The Firm, reunite with Premier, do a song with Wayne, and probably most impressively, get Lauryn muthafukking Hill to come out of hiding.

Secondly i’d say Salaam Remi. Their catalogue together is insane. People immediately think about Made You Look but there’s also What Goes Around, I Can, Get Down, Bridging The Gap, Thief’s Theme, Where Ya’ll At, Da Don, Bye Baby, Nasty, etc. Salaam was consistently getting the best out of Nas for damn near 12 years.

Honorable Mention Damien Marley. He absolutely LACED Distant Relatives. Nas has said that album helped him get through the divorce from Kelis and the custody battle and you can listen to songs like Strong Will Continue and tell that Nas was channeling a lot of those emotions and feelings into the music.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Large Pro!

Nothing like Nas and Extra P working together

I honestly wish Nas was in Main Source

S. Remi is a close second

I'd replace Hit-Boy with Marley Marl we got robbed not getting that Nas/Marley album after illmatic

but Marley said he had Trag and Mega so he didn't care about Nas like that

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today, Large Professor.

He just said recently that he knows Nas best and knows what kinda music Nas likes to make. But also that when Nas is ready, he knows he can call him and get started on new music. I don’t know if it was a shot, but he said he likes to step back because he knows Nas likes to experiment with a lot of different producers. But nobody knows Nas like Paul does, so I'm going with LP.
You remember the interview he said this?

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna say Large professor for the simple fact that Nas and Large Pro have never made a bad song. Even the demos are better than what most can do with Nas now.