Prefer house parties over clubbing, who does?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
house parties in my late teens/early-mid 20's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> house parties now.

Man, y'all young dudes don't know how good you got it. Now errtime i go to a domestic shindig, it's fukkin' just mimosas, cucumber sandwiches with the crusts
removed and rug rats errwhere.

It's meant for established/affluent/family oriented recreation... but i'm none of those (still that irresponsible, the 30-is-the-new-21 mindset).

When i'm not with my ladyfriend, this is why i still like to go out on the weekends cuz i don't have access to the same youthful experiences/activities (without looking creepy, even tho i look 23). I don't club as much, but the bar-loungey type jumpoffs are what i have to do to interact with people my age, mingle and have fun while gettting roasted off some jin and tonic juice.

*sighs*

The fukked up thing is that i was a shy guy back then so i didn't take full advantage of all the young, awesome puss - macking and courting women wasn't something i was totally adept at. :(

As they say...

"If i knew then what i knew now..."

*sighs*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm all about the house parties. White folks especially be hooking em up. Hitting Mizzou house parties where they'd have like flippy cup in the garage, beer pong in the living room, in the kitchen some type of drinking games. All sorts of liquor. Plenty of space to spit game to random females. Plus at the house parties the females were usually a lot more relaxed to start with.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Not too many house parties can compare to VIP at a major club. And a packed club venue has a certain vibe that a house party can't match, especially if it's a latino/hiphop type deal. But I'd rather be at a house party than in a "i'm here to be seen type" dance club where you're on the flow and people are in VIP lookin' at you like :troll: In short, I'd take a good club party over a good house party, but I'd much rather be at the average house party than the average club. You can get to know people way better, and the bedroom is right there :scheme:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
not being able to talk over the music, $10+ drinks, sweaty people rubbing against you, STD ridden females, wack DJ's<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<house party with good food, girls ready to drop into a spare room, coolers full of beer and liquor, comfortable sofas, people you actually wanna talk to
you guys must live in disgusting cities to encounter these types of women with wack DJ'S, you don;'t have any upscale clubs in your area with better quality of people? I go out almost every week in NYC to either PH-D Avenue or 1oak and the Jane hotel, no cover charge with great DJ's and really hot women, 10 dollar drinks well more like 16 plus and i tip at least 20 percent so that is a negative, but since i tip well, i get free drinks most of the time, unless the house party is in Manhattan, i am not bothering going to weak spot in Queens, Williamsburg i have gone but those hipster girls are either with it or playing games, the club has more selections and less drama, never been to a house party where a female shows up with cool friends and guys not hating if you speak too them. I mean if i could find a decent house party crowd i would go, but i just feast too much in the clubs.