Prefer house parties over clubbing, who does?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you been able to make the transition from the club to the house party scene? What are the plusses and minuses?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If you are good looking a club is better. If you have game a house party is better. If you have both you're eating good either way

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
There are more hoes at the club. a sexy nikka (no homo) with game can bag 20+ hoes at the club in any given night.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House party are way better cuz u can bring your own bottle and get faded for cheap, no lines or cover charges. Easy to pull a girl aside and hook up with her. And most bytches are down to hook up that night, compared to club where females go for all the wrong reasons:beli:. But the cons is they usually never make it past 12 before police coming. Only benefit club has it is guaranteed to be open all night.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never been to a good house party...

It's too much of a "close knit environment"...Somebody has to co-sign you...I hate that...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
House Parties and bbqs>>>clubbing. Much cheaper even if it's byob, easier to bag girls, free food, more likely to know more people there, a lot of times you can crash there overnight so no need for a cab/you can drink as much as you want, more likely to last longer into the night, no need to watch your back if you're tryna light something up, etc.

Only minuses are maybe parking, wait for the bathroom is probably longer, space can run out quicker, gotta watch the noise level if there's annoying neighbors...that's pretty much it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
House parties better, you can pearl sumn in there, byob and get faded solo, can take a joint to another room and get some cheeks, clubs only cool cuz its more likely to be hype if its a good spot and bytches be bad as shyt in the club.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
House parties>>>>>>>>>>

A homie of mine had one last year that went on till 3AM :blessed: shyt was packed with cars parked for blocks.

Brought a bottle of Tangauray Rampeur and I was :eat: good.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
not being able to talk over the music, $10+ drinks, sweaty people rubbing against you, STD ridden females, wack DJ's<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<house party with good food, girls ready to drop into a spare room, coolers full of beer and liquor, comfortable sofas, people you actually wanna talk to