Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Fukk yeah. They need all the pieces they got right now AND for Ant to be Kawhi. That's the only non glamour market way to win. Solid team with one dawg that's gonna takeover down the stretch

Ant doesn’t need Dlo to create for him. Get that soft non efficient snitching bum outta there. LOL@the Kawhi comparison wtf

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i forgot tilman was even on the roster.
going with all their mobile bigs and switching everything...making it harder on kat...forcing turnovers....putting them in more breaks and secondary transition.
next evolution is jaren jackson being able to play 30+ minutes on the floor as the 5 full time. steven adams is only needed as a body to throw at elite centers...otherwise its pointless if the memphis grizzlies want to play fast pace and spam the paint. grizzlies will be a problem for years as long as JJJ and JA stay healthy. i'd trade steven adams expiring for a wing that can get a bucket in the half court.
this is good coaching. some coaches *coughs thibs* would still run steven adams cause he's an established vet.
I figured they'd make the move to downsize and get killed on the glass but tilman is a good rebounder