Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Timberwolves didnt even play over their heads in any way. They can maintain this kind of play. Memphis struggled shooting but defensively, I dont think this is an anomaly. Grizzlies got a lot of calls and couldnt take advantage.

Just win game 2 :wow:
Every last game during the season series Memphis struggled against the Twolves

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh looking like he cutting 1 hell of promo for the cam

APkqPbg.gif

Daps
This game I think was a product of the play in. Memphis comfortably had their playoff spot and was chillin, Minnesota fought for their lives for their spot and coming in off a season high emotional moment. Good win, but I like Memphis to bounce back and take care of this series

Where does this confidence stem from? Not saying you’re right or wrong just curious

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This game I think was a product of the play in. Memphis comfortably had their playoff spot and was chillin, Minnesota fought for their lives for their spot and coming in off a season high emotional moment. Good win, but I like Memphis to bounce back and take care of this series
You clearly didn’t see the season series.. Memphis struggled against the Twolves all 4 games and the series was split 2-2… keep thinking shyt sweet.. this is the worst matchup for Memphis.. styles make fights they say that for a reason

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Ja had a empty 30

I didn’t realize he was this one dimensional tbh.

The playoffs expose everything

There's a reason why people kept on pointing out how Memphis was better without Morant.

People hate acknowledging certain trends, but those trends always come through in the end.

Morant is trash defensively (he gets blown by frequently and isn't good on off ball defense), and he is one-dimensional offensively. He's not a good shooter, and isn't much of a playmaker.