Predators on the prowl...Playoffs is the hunting grounds - Official Grizzlies vs Wolves thread

who winsG

• Memphis in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Memphis in 5

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Memphis in 6

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Memphis in 7

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Minnesota in 4

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Minnesota in 5

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Minnesota in 6

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Minnesota in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wolves in 6. I watched every game this season between the 2. Trust me, this is the best matchup for the Wolves. Bad matchup for Memphis. We split 2-2 during the season. The frontcourt is too much. KAT, Edwards, Vando, Naz, McDaniels got the length and can hit 3s. Just need KAT to stay outta foul trouble. I'm not worried about the points, it's the stupid fouls. I'll give Memphis the advantage in guard play but that's it. Here is the 43 pt game blowout early in the season. I know the game was early. I just want to show how they can attack the Grizz def.

:wow: you were the only one to come with facts most coli nikkas don't even care about the wolves to know this, already watching the first few mins and I can already tell the Woves are a bad match up for the Grizzlies.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wow: you were the only one to come with facts most coli nikkas don't even care about the wolves to know this, already watching the first few mins and I can already tell the Woves are a bad match up for the Grizzlies.

nikka its game 1 first quarter :mjlol: