Predators is a damn good movie.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The ending of Predator 2 gave Hollywood a dope theme for future sequels and they fukked it all up and pissed it away with those three garbage movies

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
explain what do you mean by that?

I like the spin that they had the preds hunting other preds.

For one....lets look at the charcters from the original...you got a special unit team with HEAVY firepower led by Arnold in his prime.....

in Predators...you got a random group of "killers" from across the globe....they are led by Adrien Brody:what:..Yakuza hitman with pistols...the african with a ak....the drug cartel member...and the bytch with a sniper rifle.....ridiculous...

Then you have Brody trying to "channel" Arnold with cliche catch phrases

The pointless Larry Fishburn cameo

and the the predators looking wack compared to the OG

its a reason this film is not mentioned

I get mad because I love the original and when this movie was in production...I thought they were going to bring back that gritty style....but they didnt

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For one....lets look at the charcters from the original...you got a special unit team with HEAVY firepower led by Arnold in his prime.....

in Predators...you got a random group of "killers" from across the globe....they are led by Adrien Brody:what:..Yakuza hitman with pistols...the african with a ak....the drug cartel member...and the bytch with a sniper rifle.....ridiculous...

pointless Fisburne cameo? He was an integral part of the story. He pretty much stole the show. Fukk outta here with your nonsense. Predators was dope as fukk.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

I get mad because I love the original and when this movie was in production...I thought they were going to bring back that gritty style....but they didnt

:manny:

I liked it but then again i think danny glover is better predator killer. :manny:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predators was dope to you because you were prolly born in the late 90's

I was born in 1980. I was raised on the cheesey action flicks with one liners and corny dialogue so miss me with that shiit.

...he was integral how?...he died 5 mins after meeting them

A cameo can establish a character as being important without having much screen time

Fishbrune was never suppose to be around longer than 5 minutes. His character's main purpose was to provide details to the Predators and what they're about i.e they work in 3s, there's beef between the small and big ones, and that they refine their skills every season.

The fact that Fishburne mentioned the beef allowed Brody's character to work with the small predator which led to Brody surviving and killing the big dog.

And lol @ you complaining about dialogue in a B action movie.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Carné Asada;3395120 said:
I was born in 1980. I was raised on the cheesey action flicks with one liners and corny dialogue so miss me with that shiit.

A cameo can establish a character as being important without having much screen time

Fishbrune was never suppose to be around longer than 5 minutes. His character's main purpose was to provide details to the Predators and what they're about i.e they work in 3s, there's beef between the small and big ones, and that they refine their skills every season.

The fact that Fishburne mentioned the beef allowed Brody's character to work with the small predator which led to Brody surviving and killing the big dog.

And lol @ you complaining about dialogue in a B action movie.

They needed a wack cameo so they could "figure out" how to fight the predators

horrible script....horrible movie

Arnold used some mud and his training

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They needed a wack cameo so they could "figure out" how to fight the predators

horrible script....horrible movie

Arnold used some mud and his training

:snoop:

No point in going on. I liked it, you didn't. End of story.