Predators is a damn good movie.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Not saying it's a classic or anything but it was a good action movie. I thoroughly enjoy it mainly because it was set in the Predators universe. I wish they would release similar movies. :noah:

Royce was killing it with the quotalbes

Machete: This is hell.
Royce: Last time I looked, you didn't need a parachute to get there.

:myman:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely solid that I believe will age nicely just like the og. The og caught some hate when it was first released.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I used to think

Predator series >>>>>>>>>>> alien series

but after recently "acquiring " blu ray quality of all movies from both series and rewatching them

aliens >>>>>>>>>> predators

but yea the first predator movie is a personal classic

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
i thought brody was the only flaw..not believable him as a mercenary..he was too out of placed
they should of gotten statham for that role:birdman:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
They made the Predators too weak and easy to kill..and just couldn't buy Brody as a leading action star :yeshrug:

Only real prob with it... Those movies are really as strong as the leads. Arnold and Danny Glover were heavy in the action game when they made one and two so it was real believable watching the movies. Brody is a great actor but from a action stand point he killed it for me.

Surprisingly Topher Grace was the best part about it:dead:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:what:

movie was wack....they were biting the tone of the original Predator so hard it wasnt even funny.

The characters were all cliche'd.....the cgi was awful....the dialogue was corny

wasn't the original one the best one though?

what kind of predator movie were you looking for?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
liked this a lot and never got all the hate for it. no its not as good as the original. that doesnt mean its trash.

highly entertaining to me :manny: i watch it once or twice a year. i like it better than Predator 2 by a bit too.