Predator hunters threaten a 13 year old boy for trying to meet up with a 12 year old girl

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I’ve watched enough content to realize most of those predator hunter guys are weirdos. You can tell they bask in the sense of superiority when dealing with the pedophiles. Which is weird because not being a pedophile isn’t a moral virtue it’s the bare minimum for being a decent human being. Why would any well adjusted person set a bar that low to compare themselves to?

The lack of professionalism and clout chasing annoys me because a lot of the time their “catches” get thrown out in court.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
13 and 12 isn't predatory.

Now if we're talking an 8th grader at 13 and a 6th grade at 12...might be some maturity differences but that's a parental issue, not a legal one.

We all know how we were at that age :russ: .
It's grown men pretending to be a 12 year girl breh

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Uh oh... looks like someone fukked up. Could this be considered a crime on their part? If the kids family lawyers up and decides to press charges for luring their minor? Wow!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I’ve watched enough content to realize most of those predator hunter guys are weirdos. You can tell they bask in the sense of superiority when dealing with the pedophiles. Which is weird because not being a pedophile isn’t a moral virtue it’s the bare minimum for being a decent human being. Why would any well adjusted person set a bar that low to compare themselves to?

The lack of professionalism and clout chasing annoys me because a lot of the time their “catches” get thrown out in court.

These people were never not shyt in life, so they go after people that are even worse off than they are.

Also I would never be surprised if most of these types ended up being pedos themselves.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So they’re the one who met up with a little kid?

giphy.gif

This is the Reverse Uno Realm I knew it
🤣

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
only Chris Hansen should be doing this

these weirdos doing it only do it for attention....they don't give a fukk about protecting kids