Pre-teen black kids from BK start a metal band

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Reposting my thread post I made about this a few days ago.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/122909-12-year-old-metal-heads.html#.UcNLIpzK4sB

One of the the kids said, "I know a lot of people doubt me, But then I don't really listen to those people because I know I am going to be famous anyway". I have to be honest, I like seeing black people outside of the mindset of only rap and r&b. We invented rock music in the first place. Shout out to Chuck Berry. Lil man looking like young a Jimmy Hendrix on that guitar

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reposting my thread post I made about this a few days ago.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/122909-12-year-old-metal-heads.html#.UcNLIpzK4sB

One of the the kids said, "I know a lot of people doubt me, But then I don't really listen to those people because I know I am going to be famous anyway". I have to be honest, I like seeing black people outside of the mindset of only rap and r&b. We invented rock music in the first place. Shout out to Chuck Berry. Lil man looking like young a Jimmy Hendrix on that guitar

:leon: my fault homie, didn't know a thread was already made. should've put "black" in the title, then you would've got more replies :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Little nikkas are gonna be neck deep in white
bytches before puberty.

a0yqua.jpg

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
:leon: my fault homie, didn't know a thread was already made. should've put "black" in the title, then you would've got more replies :smugfavre:

Naw its not even like that. I am not a post whore. I just wanted my quote to be shown about them talking about how they have haters, but they don't care because they know they will be famous one day.