Pray for Kevin Nash, saying suicidal comments on his podcast :mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hope he gets the help he needs - he sounds really off here.

I cant imagine dealing with the loss of a child.

On a side note, I know he is big into cannabis and has his own designer strains out there in the market place. I have found when I'm dealing with serious mental health issues, excessive cannabis use provides some short term relief but then makes my mental health worse in the long run. and it some cases much worse.

so I hope for his sake he is managing it accordingly. its not on me to judge, I just dont think weed is quite the pancea people think it is. for me it can make good times better and bad times worse. pairing mj with sustained grief and suicidal thoughts is not a beneficial approach - my 2 cents, take that as you will
I was about to argue with you but you got around to my thoughts on it. Feels good for a week or so and lets you zone out but when going through some grief it eventually just suppresses it until you get to a point that you require the weed. For me I just ended up in a long term funk instead of getting better until I cut the weed and dealt with my issues.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Not good to hear this, especially given what just happened with Jay Briscoe. Hope his friends are in his ear and helping him out. I read his comments earlier today and they cut deep for me since I just lost one of my good friends to suicide on New Year's. You never know what people are going through or thinking even when they look good, not to mention when they're making statements like this.

Again, hope things get better for him. I can't imagine what he's feeling after losing his son the way he did.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a segment on his podcast this week, Kevin Nash made alarming comments that worried his fans. At the time, Nash noted that it had been 12 weeks since the passing of his son Tristen.

He then hinted at having thoughts of suicide, and said to co-host Sean Oliver: “Time flies when you got a gun in your mouth. I mean — time flies when you’re having fun.

Oliver told Nash not to play around and that he couldn’t say things like that. Nash replied: “I can do whatever the f*** I wanna do. Long as I leave a note.

The news upset and worried fans, who took to social media to express their support and love. TMZ reports that the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office in Florida sent deputies to do a wellness check on Nash after the comments.

Nash told the VCSO that he had no intention of harming himself and deputies said he seemed to be okay at the time.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Wonder if WWE is doing anything to try to help him out
He has to want help. If Nash doesn't think he has a problem, or doesn't think that he needs counseling, then nobody can really do much for him. That being said, I hope that Nash does reach out for help. Depression & suicidal thoughts are not easy to battle alone.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He has to want help. If Nash doesn't think he has a problem, or doesn't think that he needs counseling, then nobody can really do much for him. That being said, I hope that Nash does reach out for help. Depression & suicidal thoughts are not easy to battle alone.
I’m just wondering if they have tried or are trying to offer help. If he says no, then yeah I know, nothing you can really do there except to be checking in from time to time and make sure he know he's loved and what not. Hell just having one of his buddies like Shawn and HHH calling to shoot the shyt with him could help make a small difference.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry:Hope Big Sexy pulls through. Dude was a gigachad with the shyts from shytting on the IWC to trolling WCW:

:mjcry:Mental health means a lot to me and to see such a level headed dude, end up not in his right mind and element due to his lost, it hurts. I don't want to see a RIP thread for the gawd. Dude still got a lot to do before he checks out to the big promotion in the sky :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

So much this.

Like when I was so downbad and slipped into a deep depression. I had to get up and walked to a nearby clinic to plead for help. I remember it like yesterday. The doctor gave me this big ass hug and I cried like I just came out the womb. Sometimes, you got to take the L and seek the help that is provided. There is a huge number of therapists and clinics being overlooked and forgotten due to this stigma of everything being alright....when its not.

Shoot, I hate seeing a broken man trying to pick up the pieces. It pains me so much breh...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
So much this.

Like when I was so downbad and slipped into a deep depression. I had to get up and walked to a nearby clinic to plead for help. I remember it like yesterday. The doctor gave me this big ass hug and I cried like I just came out the womb. Sometimes, you got to take the L and seek the help that is provided. There is a huge number of therapists and clinics being overlooked and forgotten due to this stigma of everything being alright....when its not.

Shoot, I hate seeing a broken man trying to pick up the pieces. It pains me so much breh...

Seeking help isn't taking an L. Sometimes, it's just what you need to do period, regardless of how others might see it as a weakness. I've certainly been there, at the very least.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Seeking help isn't taking an L. Sometimes, it's just what you need to do period, regardless of how others might see it as a weakness. I've certainly been there, at the very least.
Tired of all that bullshyt talk about asking for help is “wrong.” Mu fukkas just can’t put their pride away. :snoop: