Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Get Playboi Carti to fight two teenagers and record it brehs
Get beat up by one of the kids in said video, on video brehs
Act like a frustrated woman and swipe at Theophilous London On Tapebrehs
Get clocked by A$AP Bari, then back away like a scared puppy when he comes to clock you again On Tape brehs
Get Punched in the face and bullied by Playboi Carti in a parking deck, on video brehs

be a rapey nikka brehs
That Ian Connor playboy Carti "fight" was friendly slap boxing that happened before everything else on your list back on 2015. I remember Ian posting it on vine awhile back.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Jean-Luc-Picard-jean-luc-picard-21977738-694-530.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:pachaha: what did this dude do to you @1984

based on what you're into, at least on here, it seems like u two would run in the same crowd tbh :yeshrug:

:whoa: not that whole alleged rape shyt.
Believe it or not K supported him, glynn, and l3nf back in the day on tumblr in 2011. I followed glynn first when he was doing custom jewelry and shirts and they was fukking with ian first and I supported causw i was like "hey look at this cool black kid that skates and listens to punk" and that reminded me of myself when I was younger so I gravitated to that.

he blew up and pretty much aired out all his moves on twitter instagram and tumblr.

it wasnt a mystery to those that followed him. he was presenting an image.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude did A LOT for the culture whether y'all wanna admit it or not .. The Sketchers thing is CRAZY too.. He deserves more respect
he actually did nothing but open it up to more fakes, vultures, dikkriders, and trendhoppers.

he has only designed one piece of clothing that didnt sell well for pink dolphin.

he put no rappers on rappers put him on.

he was just somebody that streetwear brands threw merch to cause of his social media clout.