Pras Of The Fugees Was A Federal Informant!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If you look at who he told on. Possible consequences are worse then telling on black people
But the government believing you are assisting that guy to influence american / chinese politics, the help extradite communist dissidents in america, and helping them launder money in the music and film industry (word to wolf of wallstreet), could be even worse. He was trying to get Pras to get him to the white house or a pic with obama to validate his efforts...

Do you want Chinese criminals to think you told on them or do you want the FBI to think you're complicit in espionage and possibly committed treason?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the government believing you are assisting that guy to influence american / chinese politics, the help extradite communist dissidents in america, and helping them launder money in the music and film industry (word to wolf of wallstreet), could be even worse. He was trying to get Pras to get him to the white house or a pic with obama to validate his efforts...

Do you want Chinese criminals to think you told on them or do you want the FBI to think you're complicit in espionage and possibly committed treason?
The U.S. govt can hide you so I’m rolling with them. Give that new identity and passport

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The U.S. govt can hide you so I’m rolling with them. Give that new identity and passport
plus, the threat of being labeled as a threat to american national security is significantly more present than the fear of being viewed as a threat to chinese espionage or spy efforts.

If I'm pras and I got in over my head or whatever, i'm definitely cooperating with the US in this scenario.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I thought snitching on non-Blacks was a loophole but I guess not

Oh well, let me go find some other shyt to be raging about
You haven’t noticed by now that the rules about snitching are like farts. Everyone has their own aroma and no two smell alike.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This is big story that will probably go under the radar. Says a lot about the presence of informants throughout the rap game.

Also the obvious Hatian Jack angle. Jack’s handler was interviewed and said the threat of deporting him is how he flipped him. Basically anyone who’s deportable and tied to the rap game, especially at a street level, should raise your antenna

And I was JUST making this comment about Durk and informants in general

Durk is a federal agent based off your gut or is it some proof ?