Pras Of The Fugees Was A Federal Informant!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

The Fugees’ Pras Michel discussed his relationship with Malaysian financier Jho Low and said he served as an informal FBI informant regarding China’s efforts to extradite a prominent dissident after making the bold decision to testify at his own federal trial on Tuesday, April 18.

It’s rare for defendants to take the stand at their own trials, but Michel reportedly told the judge he chose to do so “after consulting with my attorneys and the universe” (per Mother Jones reporter Dan Friedman on Twitter).

Michel has pleaded not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy and falsifying records. The charges are tied to Low’s alleged exploits, with the financier accused of stealing $4.5 billion from Malaysia’s 1MDB sovereign wealth fund. (Low is named as a co-defendant in the case but is currently a fugitive.)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is big story that will probably go under the radar. Says a lot about the presence of informants throughout the rap game.

Also the obvious Hatian Jack angle. Jack’s handler was interviewed and said the threat of deporting him is how he flipped him. Basically anyone who’s deportable and tied to the rap game, especially at a street level, should raise your antenna

And I was JUST making this comment about Durk and informants in general

Like a bunch of high profile gang affiliated rappers he’s likely a protected informant and if not, if he were to get jammed up he’s accustomed to a million dollar lifestyle that ngga is tellin
When people say ‘if he a snitch were the paperwork’ thats flawed. If you a high value informant providing ongoing info they’ll keep you confidential for years. Whitey Bulger for example

Last edited: