praise Halo all you want but

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Alotta these nikkas on here in general don’t actually play games bro. They would rather argue about games more than play em. U got a nikka on here who don’t own over half the shyt he bigs up or “stans” and doesn’t own and hasnt played any of the things he criticizes.
Courtdog does. Considering all the stuff he talks he does at least play alotta games.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Courtdog does. Considering all the stuff he talks he does at least play alotta games.
Bruh. The nikka was going hard about Xbox One X for MAD long and didn’t have one. When the Xbox One came out. The nikka was going hard for mad long and didn’t own one. I don’t care if he plays games or not. My thing is the fact that half the shyt he talks about. Or goes crazy over. He DOES NOT OWN. And this extends with the Series X. It’s the weirdest shyt to me how someone can dedicate that much time fighting over something that they don’t own yet argue the logistics of it with people who actually do own it. Or why anyone would want to.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I've played a lot of shooters over the years, and I prefer Halo 3 and Reach over a lot of them in terms of multiplayer :manny:

I didn't like Halo 5 and I'm not looking forward to Infinite though

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh. The nikka was going hard about Xbox One X for MAD long and didn’t have one. When the Xbox One came out. The nikka was going hard for mad long and didn’t own one. I don’t care if he plays games or not. My thing is the fact that half the shyt he talks about. Or goes crazy over. He DOES NOT OWN. And this extends with the Series X. It’s the weirdest shyt to me how someone can dedicate that much time fighting over something that they don’t own yet argue the logistics of it with people who actually do own it. Or why anyone would want to.
fukk are you talking about, I didn't get a one x day one because I wasn't about to pay $500 for a system upgrade :sitdown: I didn't have to own it day 1 to recognize it's capabilities. You just sound dumb because most ppl never got one. Most ppl don't have a series x either and yet here I am.

Now what game did I hype up but never played, please show me so I can stand corrected. Otherwise, negro please :rudy:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
fukk are you talking about, I didn't get a one x day one because I wasn't about to pay $500 for a system upgrade :sitdown: I didn't have to own it day 1 to recognize it's capabilities. You just sound dumb because most ppl never got one. Most ppl don't have a series x either and yet here I am.

Now what game did I hype up but never played, please show me so I can stand corrected. Otherwise, negro please :rudy:
nikka please fam. U didn’t get a damn Xbox One either for mad long and was carrying on like u owned it and talking shyt to people who actually. One thing I hate. Is when muthafukkas try to come at me about shyt I own and they don’t. And that’s what u do fam. Look I’m not even saying u never have valid points. shyt I’m not even saying u can’t speak on it or give an opinion from an outside point of view. It’s just the amount of dedication u have to things u don’t own is boggling to me. lol. I mean get it how u life playa it’s just my 2 cents.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka please fam. U didn’t get a damn Xbox One either for mad long and was carrying on like u owned it and talking shyt to people who actually. One thing I hate. Is when muthafukkas try to come at me about shyt I own and they don’t. And that’s what u do fam. Look I’m not even saying u never have valid points. shyt I’m not even saying u can’t speak on it or give an opinion from an outside point of view. It’s just the amount of dedication u have to things u don’t own is boggling to me. lol. I mean get it how u life playa it’s just my 2 cents.
Where lying is mandatory :snoop:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Blame 343.
They fukked up the MCC rollout then had that awful Infinite trailer. There’s no buzz for the IP right now and rightfully so.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They haven't posted shyt but some updated screenshots and talking about the ability to play on wide-screen monitors natively.

:unimpressed:

When a game play trailer launches or an official launch date drops in sure there will be plenty of activity both good and bad surrounding the game.

:russell:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta these nikkas on here in general don’t actually play games bro. They would rather argue about games more than play em. U got a nikka on here who don’t own over half the shyt he bigs up or “stans” and doesn’t own and hasnt played any of the things he criticizes.
Who?

:russ::russ::russ:

imagine “going to war” over a damn video game console :russ: