praise Halo all you want but

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
for the past year I been the only one updating the official halo thread. if Halo is so great, where the fukk y'all at? why does a one man army have to keep the official thread alive? how can people brag about a series yet not give a fukk about it?

discuss....

dont tell me Halo is only good when it comes to xbox warrior bullshyt? can't be true...right?

go peep the official thread, why are 95 percent of the posts on the last 2 pages me?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I can't wait for it honestly, just don't post here much, not even for just nostalgia purposes, I love the feel of it. Been playing the master collection here and there lately to get ready for it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for the past year I been the only one updating the official halo thread. if Halo is so great, where the fukk y'all at? why does a one man army have to keep the official thread alive? how can people brag about a series yet not give a fukk about it?

discuss....

dont tell me Halo is only good when it comes to xbox warrior bullshyt? can't be true...right?

go peep the official thread, why are 95 percent of the posts on the last 2 pages me?

Trying to find the official halo thread is a pain.

And updating the halo thread is that for infinite, MCC or other? Because some people who are looking forward to infinite might not care about MCC and vice versa.

Most the time updating threads on games that are already released is like talking to yourself here.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why arent you bytching in the official Halo thread you fukking idiot? Making a random post as if the Coli represents the average gamer is stupidity.

No one on this forum actually plays the games they post about, especially the Sony stans.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The stans didn't really care. it was only worth mentioning for bragging rights. Too many games on Gamepass dilutes the play times one would have for games since they have so much options.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Series has to redeem itself :yeshrug:. This is not to say halo 5 is bad but it's on them to generate hype and discussion.

First gameplay trailer was ass, they gotta release a new gameplay trailer to make people get excited for it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why arent you bytching in the official Halo thread you fukking idiot? Making a random post as if the Coli represents the average gamer is stupidity.

No one on this forum actually plays the games they post about, especially the Sony stans.
This is not only on Sony fans. And u have no basis to even say this is more on Sony fans on here. This is on both sides. But shyt. Like I said in my other post. The biggest perpetrator in this “stan war” bullshyt on this site don’t own majority of the shyt he stans and he reps for Xbox. The ones who play the games they stan on here the most from what I see are Nintendo gamers imo.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I had to push myself to beat Halo 4, and I quit Halo 5 after the first level. I have no faith in 343i, and just moved on to other titles.

It’s the same as Gears won’t be checking for 6 either :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas are playing games.

Much of the threads turn into bullshyt derailments and for a game that doesn't have any gameplay shown; what are we to talk about until then?

Are people who "play games" actually posting in the Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel thread right now? Or the God of War thread?

This is a weird fukking place, b.