Praise God For Deleting All Of Those Demonic Threads

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No, that thread is part of the story arch that i believe will be written in satanic bible, friend.

No it should be deleted because the whole premise of that thread turning into what it turned into is now gone and things are better now between those involved. .

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:ufdup: All i know is that the Lil Scrappy Struggleroni and the LoudAffair fukkery thread from the beginning of the year(in my sig) better still be there

those are Coli classics :wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:lawd: So much demonic activity has been crushed and erased from our midst. Thank you Lord for bring this event. Now, just maybe we can start over with less of a demonic slant. These are incredible times.

other_preach_gif.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

No it should be deleted because the whole premise of that thread turning into what it turned into is now gone and things are better now between those involved. .

Live with your decisions friend. Do not get in the way of what God has set in motion. You dont want to do that, Friend!:aicmon:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You ever gonna stop the annoying ass "Its so demonic" friends shyt?

just stop man......jesus fukking christ

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You ever gonna stop the annoying ass "Its so demonic" friends shyt?

just stop man......jesus fukking christ

Ill never stop. Im sorry. Praise God. Please stop using the Lords name in vain. Like Chief Keef thats the stuff he doesnt like. Also, please stop using profanity in the manner in which you just used it just now. Its so demonic,

friend. :sitdown: :whew: