Powers (Playtstion Originals 1st tv show)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
watching it right now and its pretty damn solid :ehh:....and yea they really gotta give these dudes a decent budget :russ:

u can either search it or just go to the "myVideos" lil app on the interface and it'll take u straight to the video section in the playstation store and it should be somewhere on the first page i think

EDIT: just finished up watching the finale :sadcam:
:mjcry: must not be in canada ps store

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its been renewed...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/powers-renewed-second-season-at-793768

'Powers' Renewed for Second Season at PlayStation
Powers has muscled its way to a second season.

The drama based on the Image/Icon comic book of the same name has been renewed for a second season at PlayStation, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Powers, based on Brian Michael Bendis' comic, stars Sharlto Copley as a cop who works in the Powers division of the police force and deals with crimes involving those endowed with special abilities. The drama will return in 2016.

The drama was originally developed at FX — including going to pilot — before it landed at producer Sony Pictures Television's corporate sibling PlayStation as the console's first original scripted drama with a 10-episode straight-to-series pickup and a new cast including Susan Heyward, Eddie Izzard and Michelle Forbes.

Powers ranks as PlayStation Network's most-watched series premiere on the platform, with all of season one available to PlayStation Network and free to PlayStation Plus subscribers.

"The reception to Powers has been incredible and we are thrilled to have successfully launched a platform for original content with the PlayStation gamer in mind," said John Koller, vp platforms marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment America. “We believe original content will continue to be a key pillar as we broaden the value proposition for PlayStation Plus, and we’re excited for what’s to come with season two of Powers.”

Powers is produced by Jinxworld and Circle of Confusion in association with SPT. Comics scribe Charlie Huston, serves as showrunner alongside exec producers Remi Aubuchon, Bendis and comics co-creatorMichael Avon Oeming, David Engel, Lawrence Mattis, David Alpert and Frank Frattaroli.

"There is a lot to look forward to in season two for both new and existing fans of the series, as we broaden thePowers universe and bring even more of the fan-favorite characters and storylines to life," said Jamie Erlicht, president of programming and development at SPT.

Powers was the latest comics-to-the-small-screen series to debut as part of the fall's big bet on genre. It joins Netflix's recently renewed Daredevil — the first of Marvel's five series for the streaming service — as well as ABC's Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter — and DC Comics properties Gotham (Fox), The Flash (The CW), Arrow(The CW) and Constantine (NBC).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season finale was really good. They really got to up the special effects budget if it gets renewed tho.
It grew into a must watch for me and I like that it wasn't a direct follow of the comics .
watching it right now and its pretty damn solid :ehh:....and yea they really gotta give these dudes a decent budget :russ:

u can either search it or just go to the "myVideos" lil app on the interface and it'll take u straight to the video section in the playstation store and it should be somewhere on the first page i think

EDIT: just finished up watching the finale :sadcam:
that ending :to: how'd they do it though, did they mention a weakness at some point I missed ?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dont like how they set up season 2

Killing off Wolfe was a mistake.I hate when shows kill off the best character

And then they also killed off Simons and Retro Girl :snoop:

And then basically made Calista the new Retro Girl :snoop:

And how did Reto Girl get bodied by 2 little ass kids :beli:

Season was pretty good tho

Who yall think the Black Swan is Walker or Calista?

I always thought it was Calista but the radar thingy turned red when Walker got on the ledge

Was that because Walker was on the edge was that because Retro Girl had just died?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I dont like how they set up season 2

Killing off Wolfe was a mistake.I hate when shows kill off the best character

And then they also killed off Simons and Retro Girl :snoop:

And then basically made Calista the new Retro Girl :snoop:

And how did Reto Girl get bodied by 2 little ass kids :beli:

Season was pretty good tho

Who yall think the Black Swan is Walker or Calista?

I always thought it was Calista but the radar thingy turned red when Walker got on the ledge

Was that because Walker was on the edge was that because Retro Girl had just died?

I think Calista killed Retro Girl and took her powers. She just set up the other two kids.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think Calista killed Retro Girl and took her powers. She just set up the other two kids.

New Wolfe.

makes sense :ohhh:

still would have rather kept the real Wolfe around

unless we get some new actors and a bigger budget season 2 might be trash

Royale the only good character left

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
New season starts today