Powerball jackpot is now at 1.73 billion next drawing is 10/11/2023

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I need a fukking investigation, cali win again?!?!! :what:

And for those at home keeping score, the top four largest Powerball jackpots have all been a billion+ and have all been won by someone in California. :martin:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

And for those at home keeping score, the top four largest Powerball jackpots have all been a billion+ and have all been won by someone in California. :martin:

California and Florida is always going to be a winner 80% of the time

Luckiest Powerball states​

Here's a look at the states that have won the lottery, according to Powerball:

• Indiana: 39
  • Missouri: 31
  • Minnesota: 22
  • Wisconsin: 19
  • Pennsylvania: 19
  • Kentucky: 18
  • Louisiana: 17
  • Florida: 16
  • Arizona: 14
  • California: 14
  • Kansas: 12
  • New York: 12
  • New Hampshire: 11
  • New Jersey: 11
  • Washington, DC: 11
  • Nebraska: 10

Cali is not even in the top 5. However, in 2022, they were third in overall ticket sales.

It may be just a case they tend to win the bigger jackpots more often because more of them play when the amount is high. :yeshrug:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

I have no data to support this but my guess would be the distribution of ticket purchases may be skewed highly towards certain states due to population size( no jokes a lot of America is sparse as a motherfukker)

Daps
I have no data to support this but my guess would be the distribution of ticket purchases may be skewed highly towards certain states due to population size( no jokes a lot of America is sparse as a motherfukker)
Makes sense.

On the smaller jackpots, flyover country has the advantage since small town people play no matter what.

On the mega sized jackpots, bigger states have the advantage because more people start playing......but that doesn't explain Texas.

We got a ton of people and NO ONE wins shyt here in the lottery. Can't tell if maybe we just don't play as much but for a state with 30M people and lots of big cities AND small towns, you'd think Dallas or H-Town would luck into some wins.

Of course the state with no income tax AND you can claim anonymously wouldn't have winners. Shyt is definitely by design. Texas is the easiest state to be rich but under the radar.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
There needs to be like 5-10 draws when it starts hitting a billion+