Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Ghost

Remember the girl that use to run for him in season 1, he should of killed her after she got robbed an slashed in the face.
He gave her 50g's and a new life down south.

Before holly died ghost tried to get her to leave town gave her money and everything. She came back an got killed.

Lobos was going to kill tommy at the hotel at the end of season 3 after ghost refused too.
He got lobos arrest then killed him and sent tommy to jail during the hotel raid before tommy could go to the room.

He took dre off the streets, tried to make him legit by strictly running the clubs. Dre stabbed him in the back secretly working with kanan

Shawn double crossed ghost even after shawn fucced his wife an was sent to kill ghost and he still let him live.

Let Proctor temporarily live in his house for protection.

Gave keisha money to leave and start a new life, she refused, then ended getting killed.

Gave maria swarez money to leave, she waited until Tommy killed..

Dude made every attempt to help everyone..
That nikka did half of that shyt for his own selfish needs :stopitslime:. I felt bad for him in the beginning of the series but stop caring especially since the last couple of episodes when he starting to get on his high horse thinking he better than anyone else when he is just a piece of shyt criminal himself. His ass needed to be humble, dead or alive. The only person I really felt bad for was Angela for being in love with his crooked ass and not moving on :yeshrug:.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That nikka did half of that shyt for his own selfish needs :stopitslime:. I felt bad for him in the beginning of the series but stop caring especially since the last couple of episodes when he starting to get on his high horse thinking he better than anyone else when he is just a piece of shyt criminal himself. His ass needed to be humble, dead or alive. The only person I really felt bad for was Angela for being in love with his crooked ass and not moving on :yeshrug:.
Ghost was talking mad shyt:banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ghost was talking mad shyt:banderas:
Ghost hit everyone with
giphy.gif

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum, I'm really looking forward to the rest of the show. My boy caught up and binge-watched it and he got me excited for it again just from talking about it with him. I wanna see it through.