8hmsuug1fly31.jpg

Any links?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wasn’t the first episode of the season, “Not exactly how we planned” ? And the last episode is called “Exactly how we planned”.

What do you think was exactly how they planned?

I’m thinking that whatever Ghost planned will involve Tasha as Naturi posted a while back a photo of the last shot with both her and Ghost on set together. Because of said spoiler photo from above, all of our theories are moot.

A poster called it (I can’t remember who it was) and now I’m wondering if he knew spoilers ahead of time or was just theorizing.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m thinking that whatever Ghost planned will involve Tasha as Naturi posted a while back a photo of the last shot with both her and Ghost on set together. Because of said spoiler photo from above, all of our theories are moot.

A poster called it (I can’t remember who it was) and now I’m wondering if he knew spoilers ahead of time or was just theorizing.
If you’re talking about the picture with ghost in the mirror, I heard that was from a movie called shot callers.

I haven’t seen the post with Ghost and Tasha together in the final scene yet.

What did the poster say?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you’re talking about the picture with ghost in the mirror, I heard that was from a movie called shot callers.

I haven’t seen the post with Ghost and Tasha together in the final scene yet.

What did the poster say?

That’s the photo that was posted. Is that why he got banned?

The picture of them together is on Naturi’s Instagram that was posted a while back. It was a last shot photo from the set as well as pictures containing her, Ghost and Tommy. No other cast members were in any of the photos if I remember correctly. I can’t go on IG and find it as I don’t have an account.

I thought the photo was totally random as I thought that the show was already filmed months in advance for her to seem like it was new.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That’s the photo that was posted. Is that why he got banned?

The picture of them together is on Naturi’s Instagram that was posted a while back.
You think you could find the pic for me my g? I can’t see many pics because I don’t have ig lmao

Yeah I think dude got banned for it lmao

But from what I heard that pic was from a movie he already did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t have IG unfortunately and it won’t let me scroll down to find it before logging in. Hopefully someone else can else can look on there and post it. I’m assuming that all the photos were all from the same day as he was wearing a pair of blue jeans other than his usual attire.

I totally thought that the picture was new which is why I mentioned to him putting a spoiler tag on it.

I got my photo from someone on Reddit who got it from Hulu before it was taken down. It looks legit though as episode 11’s title was leaked days earlier.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wasn’t the first episode of the season, “Not exactly how we planned” ? And the last episode is called “Exactly how we planned”.

What do you think was exactly how they planned?
I just hope they don't plan on having him repeat that line 150 times during the episode