Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-"he's a murdering drug dealer running for public office"..."and you think he's the first one?"
-they can tell where dirt came from? :gucci:
-Tommy can just walk up into press conferences?
-these different directors each week got Ghost acting diffent every episode. Now ghost all cocky.
-Tariq bytch ass: "you promised me, man:to:"
-Ghost gone say Tasha's shoes brought the dirt to Silver's car since she was at the QCP and directly went to get her cheeks clapped by Bomani :mjgrin:
-Dirty ass Angela-2 aint shyt either. Up there lying w/ Dre...:unimpressed:
-All that razzle-dazzle finally caught up to Saxe :pachaha:
-I swear to god Dre got the same luck powers as that Longshot dude from Marvel comics.
-Most of these people could completely walk away from Ghost, at this point it's their own faults for fukking up.
-WHO SHOT GHOST? :skip:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:
You know the show lost you when you don't give a damn that Ghost was shot at the end :upsetfavre:

The writers can't be that dumb to kill him off with 5 episodes left. No one on the show is good enough to keep the ratings up til the end. He survived.

The people who watch Power every week arent watching for Ghost at this point, they're watching because they love the show...or are just too invested in it to stop watching, like me. The people ain't going nowhere. Maybe if they tried to do another full season without him they'd lose some of their base, but not in the last 5 eps that are gonna conclude everything

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh @ this bootleg who shot JR angle :mjlol:

The brave thing would be to kill off Ghost but of course he will survive getting blasted and falling 10 feet on his back :francis:

My money is on Ramona or that simp Q as the hitta :skip: (outside bet Ghost set himself up)

How they all heading to the same place but did not run into each other :mjlol:

Or they all held the gun at the same time thus they all did it :mjlit:

:russ: @ Ghost telling everyone to their face 'can't stop, won't stop'

tumblr_mjm3gwRbIi1s7egj3o1_400.gif

How did 2Bit and Spanky end up in the same cell :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How James ain't know they would be on him and hire a security detail. nikka is slipping, I know they gonna kill him and the episode aint even done.

He slipping hard.