Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IMDB shows that there is an episode this week.

How the fukk you gonna have a break before the mid season break. Smh
Had everything prepped, go to Starz on demand and hit the

tenor.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Damn, been using the breh’s Xfinity to watch power. Back to waiting for it to drop on kodi :manny:

These battles networks keeps having with cable/streaming services are absurd. It was one thing for them to diss streaming platforms like sling, PS vue, etc but now the big cable companies are losing channels/choosing not to renew...ridiculous

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the week break about they do every year? Is it some kind of gimmick or something?
If they would’ve showed it this week, the 10th episode would’ve ended Oct 27th and people coulda canceled until Jan or whenever the 5 final eps are. But since they did this, you (if you pay) gonna get charged for the full month of Nov since the last ep is Nov 3rd. Mind you, they already gonna get nikkas when the show returns because Feb gonna have 1 ep. It’s business, I get it. But it’s sucker shyt lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that show any good? Is it about Bumpy Johnson?

VERY good...shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as ‘power’

it could arguably be harlem's version of “boardwalk empire”

still early in the season tho so I don’t want to unfairly compare it to other shows

the season stands on its on merit tho so far

and yes it centers on bumpy johnson after his final release from prison

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If they would’ve showed it this week, the 10th episode would’ve ended Oct 27th and people coulda canceled until Jan or whenever the 5 final eps are. But since they did this, you (if you pay) gonna get charged for the full month of Nov since the last ep is Nov 3rd. Mind you, they already gonna get nikkas when the show returns because Feb gonna have 1 ep. It’s business, I get it. But it’s sucker shyt lol

See I respect Starz and I'll always give their shows a chance the legit way for making Spartacus, Ash vs Evil Dead, and Black Sails but not even they are excused from their shyt being watched the free way when they fukk up. :unimpressed: fukk subscribing.