Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
That quote tarriq dropped about self preservation being our most common instinct (paraphrasing here,) was a foreshadowing.

Keisha choosing to protect herself and her son by running away rather than sticking it out for Tommy

Tasha choosing to off her friend rather than letting her leave, just in case she ends up deciding to snitch.

That was done well

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It was cool when you had hella weed to smoke:win:
And you bought a new home where you could keep the folks:youngsabo:
I don't see how this side of you could be provoked:stopitslime:
(Uh-huh, uh-huh, it was all good just a week ago)

Funny what, seven days can change:scusthov:
A stand up nikka, now you sit down to aim:damn:
Used to have a firm grip now you droppin names:aicmon:
Uh-huh, uh-huh (It was all good just a week ago)

:mjcry:

giphy.gif

Edit: A week ago is the perfect end of the series song for power:ohhh:...it sums up everything in one song lol

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha last episode decides to "teach Tariq the game" to keep him out of prison because he's become a irredeemable criminal despite being a sheltered rich kid up until a couple months ago.... first week at a new school he finds out a random teacher needs help paying a $300 light bill... and comes up with the bright idea of having the teacher move a brick for him...and of course instead of you know, ubering on the side or some shyt to make a couple of bucks...the teacher opens his trunk and finds a bunch of raw and agrees to start selling drugs for an anonymous text message he correctly assumes is from a 15 year old :russ:

This fukking show is like one of those meta parodies of shows like the shyt you watch on TV in Grand Theft Auto or 'Due North' on Insecure

This might be the best comedy on air right now
And the wire they killed homeless people to create overtime to catch a group of drug dealers and the main target walked..

nikka it's called entertainment . Nobody wants to watch real life on TV.. We want drama and they do a good job at it.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
And the wire they killed homeless people to create overtime to catch a group of drug dealers and the main target walked..

nikka it's called entertainment . Nobody wants to watch real life on TV.. We want drama and they do a good job at it.

And that’s cited as almost the only (and certainly the biggest) writing flaw in what is otherwise one of the best tv dramas of all time... there’s like at least half a dozen dumb ass plot devices like that per episode of power... please let’s not even bring the wire as a comparison.., I’m not saying you can’t find it entertaining, I just happen to find it laughably stupid... I’m not sure what kinda serious discussion you’d expect about this without acknowledging how bad the writing is...should the thread be like the after show hosted by Terrance J where everyone comes in and pretends to be all :ohhh: at these absurd events like it’s a masterpiece

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that’s cited as almost the only (and certainly the biggest) writing flaw in what is otherwise one of the best tv dramas of all time... there’s like at least half a dozen dumb ass plot devices like that per episode of power... please let’s not even bring the wire as a comparison.., I’m not saying you can’t find it entertaining, I just happen to find it laughably stupid... I’m not sure what kinda serious discussion you’d expect about this without acknowledging how bad the writing is...should the thread be like the after show hosted by Terrance J where everyone comes in and pretends to be all :ohhh: at these absurd events like it’s a masterpiece
Y'all complain about everything. How Tommy miss all them shots at Proctor... I'm like how did Chris,Snoop, and Mike miss Omar in that lil ass apartment..

How did a gay gangster go around sticking up Dope boys like it was nothing .How is this "good writing" a man walking around with a shotgun in broad daylight..

This can actually happen?

All this shyt is entertainment.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Show runners have no clue that we're treating this POS series as a Comedy...

Did they really needed to show us Tariq with the phone like we had no clue who was behind the messages?

I need this siht to be over...I can't keep going from :mjlol: to :hhh: each scene.

And how tf was Terriks dna the scene? He wasn't bleeding or something....did that weak mf pissed himself or what??

I think they said it was a blood drop
Why the fukk was he bleeding? There was no scuffle