Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So what you're telling me is that...

Angela's boss kept it real, and it went wrong. :lolbron:

That typecasting :wow:

And Charlie Runkle replaced her as the top fed?:mjlol: Now that's an actor who is willing to engage in fukkery

They are funky with some of the casting. Dre was never believable and Turtle playing Proctor took some time because you know him as Turtle. Them getting Runkle from Californication is just ridiculous because he’s a better fit on a show like Curb Your Enthusiasm. You simply associate him with fukkery.

On a side note, part of me thought they were gonna do a switcheroo with Angela and have her hide out for a few episodes while another body is at the morgue. But she’s really gone brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Boy I forgot how many shortcuts this show be taking.

So they just happen to have a different driver the one time Ghost decides to wet up Tommy huh. As if Ghost couldn't have just popped him when he pulled up for the meeting. As if Ghost don't know where Tommy lives with that loud as car. As if Ghost didn't have the chance to pop Tommy when he snuck him at his place. Plus dude was just willing to sacrifice his own man in the off chance Ghost would decide to shoot up the car.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I was disappointed in this episode

Didnt like the new intro, give me back that old feel from the old one. Felt like when a different world switched up the intro, boyz 2 men is cool, but nothing fukking with Aretha

This tariq I hate my dad shyt is getting old and tiring. This kid has sold drugs, robbed homes and watched a old lady get murked for seeing a face, watched his sister get killed, murdered the guy who killed his sister, helped set up someone he considered a friend to get killed by the cops. All that psychological trauma and what still seems the most on his mind is, oh I hate my dad cause he got a side chick? His level of ruthless should be elevated but he in the truck sounding like a scorned 9 year old.

A employee who worked for the feds who was about to turn witness ends up dead and the few main suspects are floating around like it's just another day in ny?!?!?!. that shyt happens for real the nation pays attention. It would have been a room full of feds saying they won't sleep until the people who did this is behind bars, not 1 guy snooping around and them just now forming a task force. Instead tommy one of the main suspects still moving around freely without even being questioned and ghost who was questioned and the last to be seen with the employee of the feds is able to be free enough to shoot up a whip and go back to business as usual. I mean realistically even if they both wasnt behind a cell, they would both being laying low with too many eyes on them to even meet up together, and shoot and kill anything. And a drug kingpin def wouldn't touch tommy with a 10 foot pole knowing it's the feds watching him. C'mon man this shyt got to make some sense.

Tasha crying over a negro that was clearly about to flip on her and she found the check she gave him so he was no longer bound by attorney client privilege.

Why is tommy handing a gun to keisha to dispose of? He can meet with drug kingpins but can't toss his own gun? Why is this dense broad keeping the gun in her purse till the next day to dump it?

Side note: gawd damn Lala ass was phat as fukk on this episode.

As a love story, power has been great but as a show that was supposed to highlight a shrewd businessman caught between the life of illegal drug distribution and legal club owner, it has been falling short on that front for the last few seasons. I dont care Angela dead, but make us feel what that would really feel like, they made this about hearts being broken and tariq still acting like a baby when he got murder on resume. How tariq got kanan ashes by lying about being his family? Just a lot made no sense

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
NOT MY BABY!!!!

source.gif