Power Season 5 Trailer Released!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They'll release an official trailer this just a sneak peek but it looked like ghost hemmed tariq up

I been wanting him to whoop tariq ass for 2 seasons hope he whoop his ass :ohlawd:

Wonder what's gonna happen with proctor :lupe:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ready for more of this douchebag
giphy.gif

:laff:

and this sleazebag too
giphy.gif
:mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I don't remember it being like that. She had initially thought Ghost killed Greg so she got him arrested and I think that's what did it.

yep, but if she still think her and ghost got a future of marriage/kids/home together she covers it up.

remember she was going after him first for murder and drugs when they only knew him by ghost. she wanted him badly but covered it up when she finds out its him.

the only reason she starts giving a fukk bout greg cause ghost went back to Tasha. ghost played his cards wrong that time imo.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll release an official trailer this just a sneak peek but it looked like ghost hemmed tariq up

I been wanting him to whoop tariq ass for 2 seasons hope he whoop his ass :ohlawd:

Wonder what's gonna happen with proctor :lupe:

what? hemmed him up. I gotta watch that trailer again lol

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
yep, but if she still think her and ghost got a future of marriage/kids/home together she covers it up.

remember she was going after him first for murder and drugs when they only knew him by ghost. she wanted him badly but covered it up when she finds out its him.

the only reason she starts giving a fukk bout greg cause ghost went back to Tasha. ghost played his cards wrong that time imo.
True, maybe him leaving her was apart of her decision :jbhmm: You're right.

He should have kept dikking her down while planning his next move.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm so ready for the new season. The ending of season 4 had me so hype for season 5. I really hope Dre's snake ass gets smoked this season.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm so ready for the new season. The ending of season 4 had me so hype for season 5. I really hope Dre's snake ass gets smoked this season.
Lol facts, he has no loyalty and was playing both sides. He is a snake for a real and I hope he get dealt with.

If they could kill Raina in season 4, they got to kill him.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just peeped the trailer :banderas:

I'll be surprised if dre dies this season. I think he'll end up getting tommy or kanan killed/seriously injured

dre is like the new ghost tryna manipulate his way to the #1 spot the show called power for a reason

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: From archnemesis to ally faster than a CW show. This season is going to be hilarious.