Supporter
Daps
Dre- “i need Witsec”
Angela - “it’s just you right? You need protection... No family?”
Dre- “yeah, just me and my daughter, I don’t need the mother”
Angela - :dwillhuh:

Me-:dahell::damn::dead:.... that’s cold. he gave not one shyt about the bm
——————-

Dre is making Scarface moves and tommy had 10 shooters that cant shoot for shyt. Jump out of a glass window -no blood, no injuries. smfh...

i think tommy told them not to kill him just get him scared enough to sign the papers I guess.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tommy is braindead. Ghost tried to warn him about teressi and dummy wasn't listening so ghost had to make him listen. Same thing with holly. ghost has saved tommy all troughout the show.

Not sure how season 6 gonna play out. Ghost not in the game no more, him and tommy aren't rivals in the drug game so whats gonna happen?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How the fukk did Tommy know where they were though
More than likely he tailed ghost
tommy is braindead. Ghost tried to warn him about teressi and dummy wasn't listening so ghost had to make him listen. Same thing with holly. ghost has saved tommy all troughout the show.

Not sure how season 6 gonna play out. Ghost not in the game no more, him and tommy aren't rivals in the drug game so whats gonna happen?

Tommy’s also a coke head. Always gotta remember that when dealing with him. He’s not stable as is but once you add drugs to the mix, it’s a different level