Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Story line is pretty good although the gun planting was telegraphed. Still they have done a good job at convincing us ghost is in deep shyt. Although it's clear Angela will change her tune and start to help ghost.

But the story line is not irritating me. It's not even this weird ass tariq and kanan bromance that is taking place

It's the legal people that are irritating me. Guy that plays proctor is weak as a character to me. Asian guy, again comes across weak to me. I don't like the race card angle used because it devalues the truth that mass incarceration and innocent black men being locked up did in fact take place, and ghost ain't that, he just a dumb nikka who fukked a agent. Smh.

Past that, the original characters are still carrying this show well. And raina or whatever ghost daughter name is seems to be coming into her own as a actress. But I'm about ready for this court shyt to be over already cause the lawyers etc suck imo.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Daps
NY don't have the death penalty

:dwillhuh:

Yeah

Feds do, and will use it when one of their own has gone down. People forget that almost all the law enforcement characters in this series are FEDS. Angie, Greg, Sandoval, Johnny, etc.... And if you listen closely, it's not that their chasing a death penalty, but Johnny got it approved as one of the sentence punishments if Ghost is found guilty and the Jury agrees to it. It's been approved in the Boston Bomber and Timothy McVeigh cases as a real life example.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
3tsAXW3p.gif

LRIgwCdb.jpg

:patrice:......it just aint the same no mo :francis:

Spread mayonnaise inside your p*ssy brehettes :scust: