Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:russ:

I'm sorry but @mastermind fascinates me.. He has to see a full blown investigation into Jukebox's murder and the indictment of Kanaan for said murder. After that he needs to see the trial of Kanaan and he also needs to see the grand jury deliver a verdict and finally he would like to chronologically watch time go pass as Kanaan does 25 to life or possibly the death penalty for the murder of a police officer..

:deadmanny:

Daps
All expert tv writing critics in here, I ask again: what current show do you watch that has great writing? I'm still waiting.

:mjpls:
Who said anything about great? But why does it have to be totally illogical? James and Tasha never thought to talk to Tariq after his terrible ordeal, his misbehaving? No question as to why he suddenly wants to go to boarding school? Not noticing he gone of drugs? Bad parents exist for sure but James and Tasha are beyond bad.

Daps
Not only that Anika Rose got a role on another show which required the writers to realign some of the story line I am sure.
The writers are justs not creative. They created these characters to serve no purpose. Ray Ray wasn't involved in the murder. he said they were making moves without him. Why not just turn them in? Why couldn't Raina have followed Tariq to the set and got popped, why come to kill a kid at private school dance of all places?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm sorry but that made no sense. Like what reason did he have to shoot her? It's not like she was a threat, I could see him beating her or something just cause she was in the way but I just can't see why he just shot her in cold blood for no reason. They did that for shock value, that was an empire move.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The writers are justs not creative. They created these characters to serve no purpose. Ray Ray wasn't involved in the murder. he said they were making moves without him. Why not just turn them in? Why couldn't Raina have followed Tariq to the set and got popped, why come to kill a kid at private school dance of all places?
its just bad writing.
:russ:

I'm sorry but @mastermind fascinates me.. He has to see a full blown investigation into Jukebox's murder and the indictment of Kanaan for said murder. After that he needs to see the trial of Kanaan and he also needs to see the grand jury deliver a verdict and finally he would like to chronologically watch time go pass as Kanaan does 25 to life or possibly the death penalty for the murder of a police officer..

:deadmanny:
Stop projecting breh

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm sorry but that made no sense. Like what reason did he have to shoot her? It's not like she was a threat, I could see him beating her or something just cause she was in the way but I just can't see why he just shot her in cold blood for no reason. They did that for shock value, that was an empire move.
Cause they are lowlife dirty ass cops that kill for fun :what:

They are psychopaths :what:

You guys man :laff:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I feel angela is the one who is gonna lock tariq up after he kills ray ray...and woodface going kill dre and ghost and tommy bout to kill woodface thinking he killed his daughter