Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
you want my brother?...you gon have to shoot me :birdman:

tumblr_m0lhbsh8pw1r1jop8o1_500.gif

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man that 50 shyt had me pissed off. They just need to kill that character off. Like why would Dre feel empowered now to actually send a hitter his way instead of when he was being extorted for all that money. Not like he needed him at any point before now anyway. Then to have him once again turn into Super nikka and fight two dudes off. And why was dude wait directly behind the door so that 50 could push the door and knock him over. What purpose was he serving.

Also why the fukk they have my man texting emoji threats.

The shyt with Reina was sad. I know I defended how dumb they wrote Tariq in but seriously this was a special level of stupid. This broad is asking about a murder he witnessed and he don't think to stop and ask how the fukk she know he was there. He just denies knowing what she's talking about to dropping dime that damn quick.

Loved the episode for the most part minus those though.
All season I'm wondering why didn't Dre just put 2 in the back of 50's head. Especially after he threatened his daughter's life

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Yoooooo wtf is wrong with that strong face ass ghost! he's out here cheesing and talking to angela like everything is good. nah that chick who ruined his entire family and wanted his ass locked up forever. got your kids all confused and one of them is dead too. go find yourself another latina that isnt a fed.