Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Y'all killing me Ghost was fukking around since season 1 with Angela. She almost singlehandedly fukked his whole life and got his the needle by default almost fukked up Tasha's life. And Tasha fukked a damn lawyer once and she all these hoes. Y'all doing the most!!
She is a hoe and should not be fukking a lawyer period. Ghost is why she got the expensive house and all that shyt and to top it off you are the one who fukked up his life pushing him into the dope game to support you. I mean think about it, Tasha was even fukking Shawn the lawyer from the beginning of the show all cause she was horny and to get lintel on what Ghost was doing.

She gives up the draws to get what she want from men which is dangerous. If you ask me that is a hoe by definition and therefore she part of the game. Can't wife a hoe :mjcry:I don't care how sexy Tasha is.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ghost still got to pay this old cracker in jail. Also this c00ning idiot lawyer makes me sick. I hope Tasha gives him an STD like Usher or some shyt.

Nah man, only one Kanan. He trying to be a baby Kanan but I can't stand his character :mjlol:

GHOST DOESNT HAVE TO PAY TERESI shyt.

THAT WAS SETTLED ABOUT 4 EPISODES AGO.
:devil:
:evil:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Laughing at bum ass Tariq still sticking up for dre
Facts, he is a bum for that :mjlol: A real scrub for turning on his own pops like that.

GHOST DOESNT HAVE TO PAY TERESI shyt.

THAT WAS SETTLED ABOUT 4 EPISODES AGO.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I only thought that cause he was getting called by him. Now I see why he was getting called lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nobody important, the writers were just establish that the Hernandez Brothers(siblings) were ruthless and ain't nothing to fukk with.
:mjlol: Yeah I peeped that. That was just a way to introduce them and them leaving the spider playing card after the murder let us know what they are about lol. What an introduction.

I thought I'd never see those again.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people surprised that Dre is a grimy nikka. When he was a grimy nikka in season 2.

latest