Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
:mjlol: at LALA..bytch can't never get the right dude who want to be with her in real life and on tv... She need to stopped telling tasha who she fukking... First shawn and then tasha go fukk shawn and then tommy and tasha tell tommy u don't love that bytch

The writers make Tasha so unlikeable. Keisha is suppose to be jealous of Tasha but it's hard to tell who's jealous of who with the way they have Tasha behaving sometimes..

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
OH shyt!!!!!
Its about to hit the fan hit the flo!
Thats all i can stands and i cant stands no mo!!!
:damn:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
SS5ShwYL.gif
SS5ShwYL.gif
SS5ShwYL.gif
SS5ShwYL.gif
SS5ShwYL.gif

Passaro

All Star
Daps
The writers make Tasha so unlikeable. Keisha is suppose to be jealous of Tasha but it's hard to tell who's jealous of who with the way they have Tasha behaving sometimes..
I think that's intended. Going back to Tasha in S1 always claiming she "had it all." When in reality we see by now she and Ghost sort of been putting up a front. Her insecurity and entitlement has been a glaring personality flaw since episode 1.

King Poetic

Grandfather ofโ€ฆ.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
What if the camera in the gym room happened to be working when Ghost smashed the CO's head in? :lupe: That will be Teresi's proof.

nah.. i'm pretty sure charlie turn that shyt off before coming in... if he didn't than teresi as well as the other dude and charlie would have been fukked

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
What if the camera in the gym room happened to be working when Ghost smashed the CO's head in? :lupe: That will be Teresi's proof.
It would have had the CO footage of him pressing the bar on Ghost neck as well if that's the case from the previous episode. This is overthinking imo, all he asked is to give Tommy the phone. Ghost didn't even take it as a threat because it wasn't a real one. He shook Teresi's hand at the end. There's no issue between those two now.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The writing be good for 48 minutes then they try to hard to setup the transitions

Why Tasha take the money 3 hours before ghost come home?

Nobody told tommy ghost got out?

Why tommy give his phone up?
adrian-beltre.gif