Power Season 4 Leak Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Could you pm me or put it in a spoiler what happens on the episodes you saw?
I ain't watch none of them but I went to the FB page link and saw one of the vid stills and it pretty much let's you know what happened.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
yall dudes really so desperate to be ahead of the curve that yall will watch a recording off of another device :pachaha: prolly the same niccas that say the show has horrible writing every week too :laff: im good on that tho, i'll just wait
Facts, I'm waiting till I can watch this shyt proper. Even if I have to wait till Sunday like Starz intended. I ain't watching that bootleg shyt lol

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
yall dudes really so desperate to be ahead of the curve that yall will watch a recording off of another device :pachaha: prolly the same niccas that say the show has horrible writing every week too :laff: im good on that tho, i'll just wait

And yet here u are in a thread where they say it's a leak :mjlol:

If the whole season was leaked at 1080p you'd be up all night watching em :umad:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Props for the heads up OP.

Which idiot decided to try and blackmail 50 on a public IG page? And then they posted the leaks to facebook? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hope this idiot has fun when CBS sues the shyt out of them :mjlol:

Wish they were in HD so i could have watched, but I guess I'll see y'all on sunday:ehh:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Yep all 3 full episodes out on the blue and highlight clips on the bird...if you can decode that and search properly