Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I hope they keep OG Kanon in DC recovering this whole season bring him back in the end of 3 start of 4
Yeah, they shouldn't bring him back too early. Remember when he was talking to his cuz and she had a job to do for the young nikka, and 50 was like whatever it is I'm down. It'd be dope if they had 50 run with her to get in some gangster shyt this whole season so he be ready for ghost next season.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Yeah, they shouldn't bring him back too early. Remember when he was talking to his cuz and she had a job to do for the young nikka, and 50 was like whatever it is I'm down. It'd be dope if they had 50 run with her to get in some gangster shyt this whole season so he be ready for ghost next season.
Yep and to get his money back up like pac said u can't Goto war if yo money ain't right

Beefing with a nikka with long money u gone end up dead

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Ya'll can say what you want about Tasha but she really is wifey material this episode proved that.

Jukebox is on another level.....Kanan's level.

I think something bad is gonna happen to Ghost. He either is gonna get shot/stabbed up and survive or he gonna have to do some time and possibly have some shyt overturned after a few months. But it's too many people on his ass he gonna take a L somewhere.
He gone get shot early on in this series imo

I swear this our Sopranos and tony won't Teflon

They pretty much confirmed that on breakfast club and while promoting season 1

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This bytch Holly told the police Tasha was her maid :mjlol:

This bytch needs to hurry up and die

And this lame nikka stalking Angela needs to die too

Too much corny shyt going on this season
Tasha went along with it tho :mjpls: Funny thing is, Holly is a lot more Tasha than Angie